Bemee’s stroller rain cover was the best rain-proof cover we could find after testing several options. It was the most easy to use and scored the highest when it came to the most important feature any rain cover should have: keeping baby dry!
What We Liked
• Zippered window allows for quick access. One pain with standard stroller rain covers we tested: in order to access your child, you have to remove or pull back the entire cover. This cover has an access panel that zips open and closed so you don’t have to do that! Brilliant.
• No leaks. The waterproof zipper did what it said—no water came in, even with moderate rain.
• Straps hold cover in place in case of wind.
• Three available sizes plus an included mosquito net, which is a nice bonus.
What Needs Work
• Doesn’t fit all strollers. But that’s a problem with many stroller covers we tested—one size doesn’t fit all.
• Doesn’t work well when a car seat is attached to the stroller.
• Performance in wind was underwhelming. When we tested this cover in rain with a slight wind, the straps that are supposed to hold the cover down just didn’t do their job.
• Sizing is confusing. We appreciate that this cover comes in three sizes, but there isn’t much of an explanation as to which sizes fit which strollers. The “medium” size seems to work for most folks.