Let’s talk the best moon lamp!
We are fascinated with these lamps—we’re not sure if it is the 3D version of the moon or the various options (color changing, levitating), but moon lamps are captivating.
We compared several brands and looked for the best bang for the buck. For the best multi-color moon lamp, we think Lagrotate is the best bet.
Yes, some moon lamps only have one or two colors . . . which is nice, but for more fun, you can get this model that has 16 colors. Here’s more:
What We Liked
• Rechargeable battery so it’s cordless!
• Works all night (depending on brightness level selected), based our tests.
• 4.8″ size means it’s not too big or too small.
• Remote control.
• Includes USB charging cord.
• Great for kids’ rooms with cosmic theme.
• Colors can flash, fade or strobe.
• Wood stand.
• Touch control to change brightness or turn on/off.
What Needs Work
• Remote must be very close to work. The maker says 30 feet, but it is more like six feet (based on our research).