When we asked our readers for their favorite mini food processors, we got several answers—it all depending on what you want to use it for!
For chopping vegetables and other light food prep, there was a clear winner: Cuisinart’s DLC-2ABC. We’ve used this one in our own home for years and it is a workhorse. Here’s more:
What We Liked
• Easy to use.
• Purees well.
• Great for chopping.
• Also great for baby food.
• Includes a spatula.
• BPA free.
• Dishwasher safe bowl and lid.
• 250 watts, 3-cup bowl.
What Needs Work
• Have to hold down the button while using.
• Bowl can warp in dishwasher—it might be best to hand wash!
• Cord storage under the base is not as convenient as other brands.