Kids and cookies go together like traffic and weather. We tried out several healthy cookie snacks before deciding MySuperCookies snacks were the best.
These cookies are individually wrapped servings and come in a box with 24 packs in three flavors: blueberry vanilla, chocolate and honey.
They contain organic wheat flour, chia seeds, quinoa, refined coconut oil, honey, brown rice flour, brown rice syrup, sunflower oil, baobab, baking soda, sea salt, vitamin E (preservative), monk fruit extract, dried blueberries. They are nut free made in nut free facility as well as egg and dairy free.
One note: these snacks are nut free but contain coconut oil. Coconuts are, of course, nuts! But the oil used in these snacks is refined and approved to be called nut free.
What We Liked
• Chocolate flavor was a fave!
• Animal cracker look-a-likes without the junk that’s in animal crackers!
• No salt. Egg and dairy free! Caveat: although these cookies are dairy free, they are made in a facility that processes dairy.
• No nuts. And they are made in a nut-free facility, which is unusual.
What Needs Work
• Chalky. A few dissenters said the cookies were hard; others thought they had just the right amount of crisp.
• 7 grams of sugar per serving. On the plus side, that’s about 30% less sugar than a similar serving of Oreos.