Sugar is often one of the major ingredients in electrolyte replacement drinks and powders. For people on a no-sugar diet, or who just want to avoid extra sugar, we picked Key Nutrients’ Electrolyte Powder as a great tasting option.
What We Liked
• Plant based powder uses Stevia to sweeten, making it sugar free.
• Includes vitamins and minerals.
• Non-GMO, no artificial colors or flavors. The color comes from the added Vitamin B2.
• More lemonade flavor, less salt. There’s a split opinion about the flavor—most people like the taste. A small minority disagree.
What’s Needs Work
• Can be hard to dissolve.
• Aftertaste? There’s a split opinion on the taste of this powder—some thought it was fine. Others didn’t like the aftertaste.