Most of the belly bands for pregnancy we tested are one size fits all. If only the world was so simple!
The truth is first time moms need a different band than second-time moms, who tend to get bigger earlier/overall. And moms-to-be of twins? Forget about that one-size fits all!
We tried out several belts that came in different sizes before deciding that NEOtech Care’s maternity belt is the best bet here.
What We Liked
• FIVE sizes! Medium is probably best for most folks, but if you are having twins you may want to take a closer look at the X-Large and 2X-large sizes!
• Easy to put on.
• Good support, sturdy.
• Three colors: black, white, beige.
• Comfortable. We liked the cushioned abdominal pad, as well as the multi-layered laminate fabric with elastic.
What Needs Work
• Hot said some of our testers. This band isn’t breathable as others.
• Three pieces to put on = more effort than other bands.
• Slides around occasionally.
• Not as easy to hide.