When we searched for the accent chairs, value was a key consideration. After all, it’s easy to spend hundreds on an accent chair. The trick is to get a comfortable, good quality chair at a price that is much easier on the wallet.
For the best budget-friendly accent chair, we think Roundhill Furniture’s Botticelli English chair has the best bang for the buck. Here’s why:
What We Liked
• Easy to assemble. We put this chair together in 15 minutes.
• Super comfortable. We thought the amount of cushioning was good.
• Nice neutral look with exposed wood legs.
• Great for desks, although it doesn’t have arms.
• Wide width (23.25″) is also a plus.
What Needs Work
• Too short for taller folks? We thought the seat height (18.75″) worked well, but we realize some taller folks may think this chair is too short.